Maintenance certification Hydraulic system re-testing
SEAS certified technicians perform hydraulic tests for the periodic requalification of pressure capacities: bottles, tanks, cylinders.
Maintenance certification Marine electronics - CommunicationSEAS certifies, maintains, repairs, markets and installs on-board and onshore radio and communication equipment. Its qualified radio inspectors intervene on various missions:
- Visits & inspections: GMDSS, APT radios, portable radios and VHF SMDSM fixed radios, walkie-talkie, UHF.
- Programming and reprogramming of equipment: flag changes, MMSI changes, Call Sign, owners. Distress beacons, radar transponders, hydrostatic gauges. Fleet broadband, satellite communications, Sat C, V sat.
SEAS maintains and requalifies mobile extinguishing equipment: Water Fire Extinguishers, Powder Fire Extinguishers, Portable or Mobile CO2 Fire Extinguishers. Equipped with a load and control bench, employees systematically carry out:
- Failure risk assessment
- Verification of each component
- Lubricating moving parts
- Preventive replacement of potentially defective parts
- The refill of extinguishers used.
- Approved: ABS, Bureau VERITAS, DNV-GL, Lloyds Register, Rina
- Standards & repositories: IMO et SOLAS.
Maintenance certification Fixed & Portable Gas DetectionAssured by SEAS technicians specially trained and qualified for the detection of fixed and mobile gas, they ensure the proper functioning of power stations, audible and visual alarms, sensors, site beacons and single or multi gas detectors H2S, O2, LEL, CO, SO2, etc.
- Partners: DRAGER, BW, TYCO, OLHDAM.