Maintenance certification Hydraulic system re-testing
SEAS certified technicians perform hydraulic tests for the periodic requalification of pressure capacities: bottles, tanks, cylinders.
Maintenance certification Marine electronics - Navigation and positioningSEAS certifies, maintains, repairs, markets and installs navigation and positioning equipment.
- Annual visits, revisions and inspections of radar, gyroscopes
- Supply of maintenance kits and gyros spheres
- Annual VDR Inspection, VDR APT, Software Update
- Ecdis annual inspection, update software and maps
- Annual radar maintenance, change of magnetrons, carbon brushes
- Sale AIS, GPS and Max Sea installation and cartography
- Repair, installation of autopilots.
Maintenance certification Load TestsSEAS performs Load Load Davits (Freefall, Lifeboat, FRC), cranes or any lifting device requiring load testing, in accordance with regulations. The trained and certified technicians are equipped with WaterBag SEAFLEX and Pesons.
- Approved: ABS, Bureau VERITAS, ILO 152
Maintenance certification Marine electronics - AcousticSpecialist in marine electronics, SEAS develops a strong expertise in this field. Its qualified Engineers intervene 24h / 24h and 7d / 7d to certify, maintain or repair marine electronics equipment.
- Radar, Ais, GPS, autopilot, gyroscope
- VDR, marine cartography
- SMDSM, UHF, VHF, BLU, V Sat, SAT C Visit
- Beacon, depth sounder, current indicator, temperature
- Sensor and system for fishing net
- Underwater camera.
Certification Infiltrometry (venti test)Infiltrometry, Ventitest, Fan Door Test. All automatic fire extinguishing systems must be regularly checked to verify their performance. One of the checks is to check that the watertightness of the protected premises has not changed over time due to architectural modifications, fixtures, works, etc ... This test is called Ventitest, it is realized by means of an infiltrometer. An annual verification of the integrity of the room is recommended, either by an infiltrometer test or by a real release of extinguishing agent with measurement of the concentrations. Our technicians certified and equipped with the latest technology equipment can help you to be sure of the effectiveness of your fire extinguishing systems.